Order Management Services Like No Other
We, Wow Customer Support provide eCommerce order management system for businesses across industry verticals: eCommerce, retail, automotive, FMCG, logistics, Information Technology, energy and utilities, banking, government services, education, media, travel, hospitality, industrial goods, and many more. With our skilled manpower, comprehensive industry knowledge and use of the latest technologies and processes, we are best placed to help you achieve your goals.
Our e-commerce support teams can effectively hand-hold from product cataloging to after-sales support seamlessly. Scale up your customer base and increase revenue by our adept solutions. With our profound understanding of how order management outsourcing works, we can transform the way you interact with the customers and chalk out your e-commerce framework.
How We Render Our Order Management Services
End-to-end servicing of a customer starting from query handling to sending a quote for inventory management outsourcing. We aim to create a transformational business practice by partnering with you on order management services.
Order processing services start when a customer places an order and finishes once they get their service or package. It enables an organization to manage the whole fulfillment process —
- Customer Query Resolution
- Order Processing
- After sales support
- Product Information Management
- Payment processing
- Order Cancellation
- Inventory management
- Shipping Management
- Product Catalogue Management
- Technical Support
How our eCommerce Order Management System Works
Order management services involve a digital way to coordinate the lifecycle of an order. It tracks all the data and procedures, including inventory management, fulfillment, and after-sales services. An OMS provides visibility to both the buyer and the business. Businesses can have near real-time insight into inventories and clients can check when an order will show up.
Placement The customer places an order through an automated form. A sales team member checks the details and confirms the order.
Fulfillment A warehouse employee confirms shipping details, generates an invoice and fulfills the order — pick, pack and ship.
Inventory Management For our inventory management outsourcing, Inventory levels are monitored as they fluctuate with the demands of the business.
Support Outlets Our team is committed to transparency and finding ways to address any obstacle that you meet. At our order management outsourcing company, we offer all kinds of support outlets you may require like Call Centre Support, Email Support, Live Chat Support and eCommerce Support.
Our Successive Order Processing Services
- Order Data Entry:We operate various data entry terminals and automated data entry systems to record and verify billing/accounts receivable information as well as customer.
- Purchase Order Processing Services: Utilizing intelligent data capture software, key data can be automatically taken from customer purchase order forms, reducing manual data entry and the risk of human error.
- eCommerce Data Management:We help you come up with a good classification system, ensuring that products are properly and consistently recognized.
- Customer Database Management:We collect, analyze, and manage your business’ customer data while solving your customers’ specific problems and offer valuable solutions to their issues while maintaining a superior level of customer satisfaction.
- Billing and Invoicing Services:We create the invoices and send them out by regular mail or email. We keep track of who paid and what is still outstanding.
- Transaction Processing & Management Services:We process and support your company’s business transactions. We also record a non-inquiry transaction, as well as all its effects, in the database and produce documents relating to the transaction.
- Data Conversion and Document Digitization:We offer services where all your data can be converted and modified into digital documents without altering the information that it contains within a short time.
- Document Indexing and Archiving Service:When performing indexing, we can organize your data according to the specific needs of your business. We can extract essential information, such as document number, keywords, titles, file name, invoice number, document date, or any other field you require.